Monday, January 2

Hello New Year!

I know, I know. I have taken a long break from blogging--it was very much due to an overload in my school work. Exams bogged me down like crazy. All is well now though. Especially since the new year is here. I spent it with my mom and brother in prayer.

With a new year, comes a new look. What do you think?


I love the dreamy look. It is truly inspirational. Oh I love it.

New photographs were listed in the shop and flickr. Click the links to see.

This year, I will be posting shorter posts to cut down on my chatter and increase photographic expression. It may also increase the amount of posts coming from me. :)

So, I'm interested in hearing what you think about the new banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Leave me a message and I'll be sure to reply! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...