Wednesday, October 5

New Product Photography With Linda B's Jewelry

It's been a while but I am glad to say that I have been quite busy in the field of photography during my hiatus! Since my last post, I have worked with several shops--one being Linda B's Jewelry, a jewelry and accessory designer!

One thing I must say is that Linda creates very beautiful jewelry that I had the pleasure of photographing for her--one being a custom bracelet that she designed that has the name "Joseph" on it. See images from the photo shoot below. 

Aren't the photos great?! See the listing on Linda's website. The images really do show the beauty of her bracelet. It really makes a perfect gift for anyone in the market for jewelry! I love the blue Swarovski crystals on it! It's so adorable! I am so glad to have worked with Linda and really do look forward to working with her jewelry again!

Take a visit to Linda's shop for more of her amazing work! She even has a blog for you to visit as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Leave me a message and I'll be sure to reply! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...