Wednesday, July 27

Captain America (3D) Movie Viewing

You know, 3D movies are really good. I mean, really. I love the fact that when you put the glasses on, they  are like real glasses (sunglasses). When I was a kid, I hated wearing those paper thin, red and blue glasses. I'll never forget how they crossed your eyes when you watched movies. I could never see the 3D! My sister used to nudge me and say, "Did you see that? It looked like it came out the screen" and I'd say "I didn't see anything. I don't know what you're talking about." LOL. Too funny.

But Captain America, though it was a good movie, it felt cheesy. I mean, I don't want to spoil the movie for you but I will say, it felt too cliche. Either way, it was a nice outing for me and my family. I went with my mom, 2 brothers, and sister. I wish I had photos to show you, but until I get my camera bag in the mail, I won't have any. :(

I attended the movie showing at Springdale, OH -- Springdale 18: Cinema de Lux and the tickets were only $6.00 each! It was great! Only $30 for 5 of us! The food was good--I got 2 slices of pizza, popcorn, and 2 funnel cake fries with caramel sauce. Too good! I should've photographed it! Ugh! Oh well, I promise I will next time.

In other news, no one entered the product photography giveaway that ends tomorrow so I'm going to close the giveaway and do it later. It's fine though. I have been very busy and it's been hard to keep promoting it the way I'd like. I may host it on another website.

So really, that was all I had to say. No business topics or anything--other than the fact that I have a product photography order that I can't wait to begin. I have also posted new photography in the shop. :) I would love for you to check it out!

Thanks for reading!
Naimah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Leave me a message and I'll be sure to reply! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...