Saturday, July 30

Product Photography Session With Flowers From Fatima

Product photography is always a semi-tough thing to do. While it can be fun and entertaining, it can be equally draining--especially when the person you're working with is your...sister. Yes, I know, I'm not downing working with my sister but, she can be quite picky at times. Remember I told you before that we worked together initially to do the photography shots for her shop? Well yesterday, we REdid them because, now, I have a better camera. Boy oh boy was there a difference in the looks. She purposefully kept the before and after pictures and told me to show them to you. Boy, what a difference.

I wish I had more to show you but I can't seem to locate them right now. Haha BUT I do have more of the after shots to show you! Look below! 

I will attest that she worked so hard on these flowers. She made a set of 5 of these little ones. So beautiful. 
These rose clips actually have a velvety feel to them. They feel so good and the quality of the flowers are NOTHING like what you find at the stores. It is soft and hefty. Not too heavy or thin at all. Just perfect. 
This flower is too cute! I love it! It really adds a bounciness to your style. 


I have not seen one florist work as well with flowers as my sister has and I'm not just saying that because she's my sister. Well, maybe I am but I do wear her flowers because they're absolutely beautiful! I've gotten so many compliments! 

I will post more as we go along! Her shop will soon look so new and fun! I enjoyed working with Flowers From Fatima and will enjoy working with you too on your shop--whatever your style. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Leave me a message and I'll be sure to reply! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...