Monday, May 23

Sweet Summer Day With Delicious, Healthful Strawberries

Yum. Everytime I think of summer I consider the tartness and sweetness of a ripe strawberry--equivalent to the heat of a summer day and the coolness of a summer night. Just look at how beautiful they are and how fun!

The thing I love most about them are their healing properties:
  • Huge source of Vitamin C (I've heard that there is more Vitamin C in a strawberry than in a orange)
  • Chock full of antioxidant power.
  • Helps regulate blood sugar (a benefit for diabetics) because they reduce the spike in blood sugar levels when consuming processed sugar. Just need to make sure you eat one full cup of these guys.
  • They have anti-inflammatory properties when you eat one cup of them a day.
  • Good for cardiovascular health. 
Check out this chart I found online showing the nutrients in strawberries!

It's awesome how beautiful, beneficial, and colorful these little guys are. So...zenlike.

A Question To You:
How do you feel about strawberries? Have you had a personal experience with the benefits of strawberries? Also, what do you think about my strawberry photos? Should they be offered in my shop? I can't wait to read your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Leave me a message and I'll be sure to reply! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...