Sunday, May 22

If You've Been Following...

Then you would know that I am all OVER the place. I've had blogs both here and there but for some reason I can't get myself to stay focused. I've been struggling with the design of these blogs and have finally come to terms with the fact that I am not the best website coder and designer but a few tweaks makes for a nice and airy look. I think it's nice. Do you?

In the coming blurbs I'll be talking about everything, from my shop to my life and how I keep calm, cool and collected amidst piles of stress and worries. By no means is this an active advertisement of my photography shop where I am CONSTANTLY promoting it but I do want to notify you of all the wonderful items for your home that will leave you feeling zenful (like the word?) everyday.

I look forward to meeting you and hearing from you about what you'd like to see featured on my blog! Shoot me an email at dreameryphotography [at] gmail.com or comment below and I will definitely reply! You may even be a lucky winner of a photo of your choice from my shop!

Thank you for reading and do come again! I like followers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Leave me a message and I'll be sure to reply! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...