Saturday, November 12

Now Accepting Sponsors!

I'm not sure if you noticed, but there's a new section under the sidebar on the left--Sponsors. There are already two that I am so glad to share with you all--My Momma's Kitchen and Flowers From Fatima! As sponsors, they will receive many benefits!

The benefit of becoming a sponsor: 

  1. Have your very own "sponsor spotlight".
  2. (Optional) Host a giveaway on my blog with my personal review (and relative photography) of your product to use for your website! The giveaway can be a great way to bring potential customers to your website! 
  3. First notice of new deals and promotions that I'm offering only to sponsors from Dreamery Photography. 
  4. Advertising not only on my blog but via my Facebook and Twitter!

You can apply for as many months as you like for only $10/month! With Christmas coming up, get half off your first month when you sign up for 2 months of advertising! It's the perfect Christmas gift for your business or website! This offer is valid until Friday, November 25th so catch it before it expires!

Keep in mind, I'm only allowing relevant blogs/businesses/websites to become a sponsor. I am not allowing any offensive websites or products.

There are not many requirements, so if you're interested in becoming a sponsor, send me an email at dreameryphotography[at]gmail.com with the subject line "Sponsor Sign-up".


Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the sponsors, that is a great idea!!! Your photos are amazing!!!

    Best of luck!!!

    Check out my blog #6
    ByNickiG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave me a message and I'll be sure to reply! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...