Thursday, July 7

Fourth Of July - Fireworks and More!

So, my 4th of July was somewhat boring but I made the most of it! I took photos of the night. I know it's late to be posting these photos but I think it would help to see what my camera saw that day. It's wonderful that lights in the night are perceived as huge designs in the sky.

The BEST fireworks photograph I took that night. Isn't this beautiful?
You can just imagine what the fireworks really looked like.

A photo of the moon with an enchanting blur.
From these photographs, you can just see the excitement in the night sky.. I wish you were there. :)

P.S. - Today is my mommy's birthday! Spending time with her today has been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Leave me a message and I'll be sure to reply! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...